We at MMA FIGHT SHOP.ca will like to assure you that any information
given to us is very secure.
Any information given to us is never sold, traded, loaned or shared
with any third parties.
If you have any questions about the security at our Web site, you can
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Main Store Policy:
1. By entering this website you have released and discharged the providers/owners
and creators of this site from any and all liability which might arise from using this website.
2. All goods supplied by MMA FIGHT SHOP - MMA FIGHT SHOP.ca remain the property of the vendor,
MMA FIGHT SHOP - MMA FIGHT SHOP.ca, until such time as they are paid for in full.
3. All goods sold through this site are sold as "novelty goods". The vendor MMA FIGHT SHOP -
MMA FIGHT SHOP.ca cannot be held responsible for any injury caused by improper use.
4. This site trades in accordance with recent directives for online trading as follows:
We provide a secure checkout for the encrypted delivery of sensitive customer information
such as contact and credit card details.
MMA FIGHT SHOP - MMA FIGHT SHOP.ca cannot be held responsible for orders delayed by incorrect address
information supplied during the checkout process.
Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect on
the date which you first use the site. These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
1. We are happy to accept returns on any product in its original package in an unused
(we adhere to strict health and hygiene conditions), unwashed and unworn condition (with all tags intact)
for up to 2 weeks from the date of shipment. A full refund will be applied to your account (less shipping)
upon receipt of your return.
IMPORTANT: You MUST notify us via email of your intent to return your item(s) within 10 days of receipt,
by using the link provided on this page (See below). Also, you MUST follow the return procedures in their entirety
as they are emailed to you. Failure to comply with these conditions completely may result in the denial of your return and/or refund.
2. Refunds cannot be made under any circumstances until the goods have been returned to us and the return has been
processed and approved.
3. We are unable to receive any returns where an amount owing is due (i.e. duties, taxes, COD etc...). All items received
where an amount owing is due, will be refused and returned to sender. Please be sure to follow the returns procedure
carefully to avoid this problem.
4. All refunds must be initiated within 10 days of receiving the merchandise.
5. All Refunds will be applied within 7 days of receipt of returned goods.
6. Any RETURNS should be addressed to PO BOX 2242, Kahnawake Quebec, J0L1B0
1. If you would like to exchange for another item, please follow the normal returns process detailed above and
simply place a new order for the correct product.
Damaged Goods & Goods Received in Error Policy:
1. In the instance that goods are received in a damaged condition, an exchange must be initiated within 7 days
of receiving the merchandise.
2. All returned goods must be in an unused condition, and in the case of DVDs, must remain unopened.
Product must be sealed, showing no signs of wear, and with all tags intact. Failure to comply with these conditions
will result in the denial of exchange.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com